Hello...
Just came back here to post something... =)
I saw some quotes online...
and I think it's kinda meaningful...
so I wanna share here...

Quite true...
Right???

Will someone help to turn my hour-glass???

questioning to myself...
does it apply to me???

hoping it will apply to me...
ok...
that's all about the quotes... =)
coming to my life....

I've been going for lesson since tuesday...
cos I had started schooling... =)
so far...
everything since to be fine...
hope tonite lesson will went well oso...

o...
well...
I think most of the class required to have group project...
and it's like...
first lesson...
we got to form group already...
hope my group will be a good one... =)

and hoping that I can cope with my studies...
cos it's not an easy job to study nite class...
especially...
it's after ur work...
pray hard for me ba...

hope I can be like him...
smart and understand the lesson taught in class...
and pass with flying colours... =)

and to grad soon...
OMG...
I just started my lesson...
and I'm so looking forward to complete it soon... =x
hahahaha...
weird thought of me...
hehehe...
but at least I have a target...
Right???
ok...
I shall end here...
bye....