`some updates... @ 2:45 AM
Hello...
back to update something before knock off from work...
Am damn happy that tml dun need to work... =)
okok...
back here...
this is the gift given to me...
from 2 difference ppl...
bottom one from my colleague..
top one from my sis...
and it's from the same place... (NaRaYa from thailand)
our medal... =)
front view...
back view...
yes...
I complete my run yesterday with my bb... =)
Am damn happy to complete my run....
actually I almost die in the middle of the run...
cos long time didn't went for running... (even short run...)
and now...
there's side effect....
which is...
aching from the top to bottom... =(
hope that I can recover soon... =)
but am happy that I did not give up and complete my run... =)
the next run coming soon will be the yellow ribbon run...
ok...
shall go for a short run if can.. =x
ok...
here's pic of my little plant...
the leaf getting bigger... =)
so happy to see the plant growing well and big after every weekend...
hahahaha...
ok...
I shall end here....
cos gg to knock off le...
bye...