hello...
yes...
I'm gonna post pic taken on 23 July...
it's my company family day...
at USS... =)
it's a free and easy activity...
and I went with my BB... =)
we only reach in the afternoon... =)
thus...
there's lots of ppl already...
every ride have to wait for 30mins - 2h....
OMG....
but we still went to the battlestar ride...
and I think this is the only ride that we play... =x
nice walking around with my bb... =)
we had our food at this fast-food place...
the place is crowded with lots of ppl...
but we waited and finally got our food..
but there's one incident happen...
where a woman rush damn fast to where I was standing...
cos...
she wanted to snatch the table that I was waitting for...
O ya..
forget to mention...
I was just standing right beside of that table where I waited for like 30 mins...
and this lady rush damn fast toward that table...
lucky I was fast enough to seat down before she does... =x
lolx...
ok...
after our lunch..
there's this performance outside the fast-food place....
they did sing well... =)
after watching this performance...
we went to walk around...
hats station... =)
and the pic that we take for the day @ USS... =)
we did enjoy... =D
cute right???
but ex lo... =x
it's a piggy bank btw....
and there's cos-play ppl gathering at Vivo...
think there's an event there....
and this is our dinner....
hehehe...
mainly cooked by BB.... =)
ok...
I shall end here....
tata...