`complaining again.... @ 7:20 PM
Hihi...
I'm back..
to complain again...
hai...
life will be busy for me again...
cos....
I'm gg back to school soon...
and it's a nite time schooling for me...
hopefully this time will pass faster...
and I will get my cert in no time... =)
hope everything will went well for me...
btw...
my school starts next tuesday...
after 2years...
I'm back to study again...
hopefully I will do well in my studies...
cos I'm spending my own pocket money...
got to pass all module at once...
*** pray hard... =D
and the only thing that I worry is...
too much things for myself to cope with....
and result to stress myself up... =(
hopefully...
it won't happen to me... =)
o well...
coming to my driving...
I'm coming to the final stage...
and if I pass this stage...
I'm gonna go for exam soon...
hopefully everything will goes well for me...
wish me luck ba... =)
ok la...
I shall end here...
o ya...
before ending...
I would like to wish all teachers...
Happy Teacher Day!!! =)
ok...
end here lo...
tata...