`Birthday celebration for my division D... @ 7:42 PM
hello...
I'm here to update pic again... =)
last wed...
my dept had a mini birthday celebration for my Director(D)....
we had lunch with her at JJ Rotisserie Grill.. (Near our work place...)


chatting while waiting for our food... =)

me and my D....

she telling us not to sing...
cos she will PS...
hahaha...

birthday lady... =D


Group pic..
before we sing very loudly...
haas...

blow candle time...
but she use her hand to do it... -_-"

and this is how she cut the cake... =x

one cut...
and the rest...

Hian Cheng help...

first time helping us to cut the cake...
hehehe....
I think my D like the celebration... =)
and this is the first time we help her celebrate...
and...
I got a Free lunch too...
thanks to my Sup...
Jacqueline... =)
Thank you....
ok la...
I shall end here...
tata....