hello...
another post for today...
it's about my cousin outing which I organise...
think it's a success...
14 ppl turn up...
and I think...
everyone did enjoy to the max... =D
it's a picnic and kite flying day for my cousins, 2 aunt, er jiu and my lovely bb...
ok...
on 4 June...
we went to marina barrage...
and I shall let pic do more talk...

sis...

think she looks damn relax lo...


lots of kites... =D

busy...
plz dun disturb....
lolx.. =P

pic with my dear... =)

think my aunt and little cousin is damn busy...

with my love...

kiss for you to accompany me for this outing... =D
and I think he love it...
hahaha...

pic with our lovely er jiu...

pic with my aunt and little cousin....

group pic... =)

and yes...
it's end of the pic...
cos I too lazy to post all the pic here... =X
ok...
anyway...
it's a nice, lovely and success outing...
cos I feel that everyone really love it...
and look forward to the next outing already....
hehehe...
and yes...
I will organise another outing with them during Nov...
and hoping that more ppl can join... =D
ok...
shall end here...
tata...