hey...
here's my 2nd post... =)
ok...
here we go... =P
yesterday...
was my dad's birthday...
so...
I went to get him a birthday cake...
and we had a mini birthday celebration for him... =D
and here's our dinner...

food prepare by mum... =)

yummy fish...

lovely lala...

yummy pork chop...

green vege...

yummy prawn...
I love it...
hehehe...
after having our dinner....
we clear the table...

and I took out the cake...
yes..
first time buying cake from polar...

yummy mango with mixed fruits cake... =)

my lovely dad... =)




pic with dad... =)

family pic... =)
and it's time for birthday song...


and time to make a wish...

and I think dad make lots of wishes....
lolx...

time to cut the cake...
and I think my dad really happy... =)
hehe...
ok...
show u guys something....

this is my plant Eimi...
about 2mth old...
the roots is in heart shape...
and it starts to grow more and more mini leafs...

mini plant...
which I had in my office... =)
and I think it grows well...
hehehe...
ok...
I shall end here...
tata...