Hello...
I'm back... =)
to update some pic...
hehe...
this time round...
it's a birthday celebration for my dear uncle...
on his birthday itself... (15 April)
sis ask me out to celebrate a-jiu birthday... =)
we went to IMM...
cos I actually wanna bring my watch to repair...
but then...
the 25 hours shop at IMM had closed down...
so...
was like...
wasting time to go all the way to IMM...
but good thing is...
we celebrate a-jiu birthday for him...


we went to swensen...
yes...
and we share the food...
cos a-jiu got to go off for the 2nd round of celebration with his friend...
plus...
sis and me dun feel that hungry... =)
after the meal...
I ask one of the staff to help us take pic...

but was like...
not so nice with the plate on the table...
so...
I took out the mini cam stand and place it on the table...
and set the self-timer...


nicer right???
hehehe...
and ppl around us...
keep looking at us...
cos it's kinda weird to do that...
I guess...
hahaha...
and after our main course...
it's ice-cream time...


think they enjoy... =)

pic of the birthday guy!!!


enjoying his ice-cream...
after eating...
he went off...
so...
sis and me continue with our shopping... =D

o...
this is the place that I went last thursday...
for my div team building...
it's at ECP
nice view huh...
and I did enjoy myself....
I thought will will fall sick...
but end up...
I did not...
but most of my colleague fall sick... =x
ok...
hope all of them will recover soon...
till then...
tata...