Hello...
back..
to post some outdated pic...
hehehe...
yes...
I admit that I too lazy to post the pic up...
hahaha...
ok..
here's the pic taken in genting...
but not much of the pic taken...
mainly becos...
my family and I went there almost every year during CNY...
ok...
not to say anything much...
here's the pic...

we took the bus to genting on my birthday itself...
yes...
thus I dun have any birthday celebration on my birthday itself...
but to spend the nite of my birthday in the bus... T_T
ok...
we reach genting at around 5-6am...
that's early huh...
and from past experience...
my parent learn that they have to book the room on the day before we even reach...
so that we won't have to wait till 2pm for our room to be ready...
so yes...
when we reach...
we had our room... =)
after some wash up...
we went for breakfast...
and my parent ask us (me, sis and 2 bro) to find a restaurant for our chu xin fan... =)
and so...
we walk here and there to look for the place...


cai shen ye pouring red wine..

sis and 2 bro...

the wind blow damn strongly...
and my bro actually stand there to take this pic...
cos he want to trick me to blow the strong wind with him... -_-"
weird thinking of him huh...
hehe...
after walking for very long...
and found the restaurant that we wanna had our dinner at...
we then went to hotel...
and dad actually buy everyone a little gifts... =)

this is mine...
I got 2 gifts cos one of it is my birthday gift... =D


my birthday gift from dad...
with my name on it too...


little gift from dad...
my shen xiao...
with my name oso... =)
sis and 2 bro oso got their shen xiao with their name on it too...
so nice of my dad huh...
love him lots...
hehehe...
and in return...
I went to shop...
and got them (dad, uncle and mum) small little gift oso... =)

cute little shen xiao right...
hehehe..
I oso got it for myself and dear too...

A couple dragon... =D
ok....
the next day...
me and sis went for walk as per normal...
where uncle, mum and dad went to casino..
and my 2 bros went to play their game...


at starbucks...
sis waiting for her casino friend...
and seriously...
the starbucks coffee in genting suck...
it doesn't taste as nice as s'pore one...
wonder y...
but me and sis thinks that it's becos of the water...
and at nite...

we went for steamboat...
first time having this in genting...
and we enjoy... =)

dad and sis...
ok...
and here are some of the things that I buy...

cute little bear for myself... =)

little valentine gifts for my dear and me...
with our name on the little rice...

and it's the last nite at genting... =)
think we did spend our 3 day 2 nite well at genting...
at least...
I think our (sis, 2 bros and me) relationship getting better... =)
and we actually went for 2 movies at one go on the last nite in genting...

yes...
on the bus...
gg back to s'pore... =D

this are the little gifts that I buy for my colleague and firends... =)

and little gifts for both my cousin that had their birthday on 31 Jan 11 and 2 Feb 11...
ok...
shall end here for the genting trip...
shall update on CNY's relative house visit next... =)
till then...
tata...