`MC big day... =D @ 10:47 PM
wow...
back again... =)
it's feb already...
that would mean that my dearest MC bro birthday had past quite sometimes already...
yes..
I'm here to update my bro birthday pic...
his birthday took place on the 14 Jan 11...
but we only get to celebrate for him on 16 Jan 11...
as per normal...
we had our dinner first before celebrating for him...


cake brought by sis in law...

the birthday boy... =D

with parents..

with our er jiu...

with sis and sis in law...

another pic with sis..

with bro...

and with me... =)


family pic before we sing him a birthday song...

think he enjoy huh...

I wish wish wish...

blow...
hope it come true...=D

and this MC huh...
not yet cut cake..
and he already aiming for the chocolate...
lolx..
sis manage to stop him...
so...
here it is...

cut cake time...
and just after that...

yummy...
happy him to grab the chocolate out first...
lolx...

a bite for u...
dun say I not good...
hahaha....

yeah...
I can enjoy myself liao... =x

kana bully...
to bite the candle out.. xD

finally...
ok..
next...
for u...


yes...
me...
busy helping him to cut the cake...
and give one slices each to everyone...

left over...
hehehe...
overall..
I think MC enjoy his mini birthday celebration... =)
ok...
shall end here...
tata...