`EAD Dept x'mas outing 2010... =) @ 10:01 PM
Hi guys...
Yes...
I'm back...
since there's some free time...
I shall update some recent photo...
had my first x'mas celebration for the year last monday... (13 Dec 10)
with EAD dept... ( my the other dept...)
had enjoy the meal...
cos the food was nice and yummy... =)
chatting and relax session with colleague...
ok...
shall let photo do most of the talk....




my all-time love...
salmon...




all raw sea-food was fresh...
love it...
hehe...
and I think I eattoo much salmon till everyone knows I love it lots... =x


the first thing I had...
or should say most of my colleague first dish...
drunk prawn soup...
nice and fresh...







nice food right...

this strawberry is real one...
not for decor...
and it's dessert time...
yummy... =P


I love this chocolate cake...
it's damn chocolate can...
lolx...




my dessert...
yes...
all chocolate...
sinful huh...
but I like and love it...
lolx...



waiting for our drunk prawn soup... =)
we came early...
that's y dun have long Q....
dept X-change gift time...

gift from jessica to chaw ping...
it's a plant where she already pass to him in office...
so she use a vege to represent the gift....

gift from chaw ping to yeah shia...

gift from yeah shia to renae...

gift from renae to wei hong....

gift from wei hong to Jessica...
using sugar to represent the gift (VCD) where he pass the gift to her in office....

gift from me to soon teck...
yes...
using pepper to represent the gift...
lolx...
my gift to him is a vitamin C that you have to mix it in the water...
berocca..
good for runner...
cos he's a runner... =)

gift from marcus to me...
yes...
shopping voucher.... =)

gift from santhosh to marcus...
santhosh had not get anything for him yet as he just came back from indian...
so not sure what's the gift....

gift from yi xin to santhosh...

gift from koon koon to yi xin...
it's a NTUC voucher...

and gift from bee sim to koon koon...
bee sim is not in the pic...
cos she dun like to take pic I guess....

and they ask me to take the decor back....
for some photo taking...
lolx...

and I took 1 couple back.... =x