Hello...
yes..
I know...
It's been so long since I updated my blog...
it's rotting...
yeah...
there's lots to update but I just simply to lazy to load my pic up...
yes...
last month was dad's birthday...

yes...
Happy family huh...
and I buy this cake for him...

yes...
it's yummy...
durian cake...
and my family likes it lots... =)

HapPy daDdy!!!

lovely couple... =)

His lovely daughters... =P
and his sons... =)
then was pic taken last sat...
yes...
I went...
got the tickets from baby...
4 tickets and it's VIP seats...
but end up...
only I go...
so 3 VIP tickects were wasted...
but still...
I enjoyed....
the very first event...
the youth cubs...
then was the march in...

with band...
followed by the shooting which gives me a shock... =P

then the marching out...
and...

of cos the planes....
then...
here comes the tanks....



and something related which I dunno what iszit...

then...

the navy boat...

Fire Fighter
dunno what iszit...
lolx...
and it's getting late...


lighs up...

and the first show of the nite...
which is related to difference races...




and the stars started to raise...


with fireworks....
and here comes the running red man...
lolx...


I find their outfit weird...
lolx...
and after that...
It's the difference attractions of s'pore...


and finally...
here comes the show that I like and love lots...

fireworks.... =)

I wonder is this a smile or heart shape...





yes...
finally...
the show ends at 8 plus... =)
enjoyed myself...

yes...
happy me... =)
think that's all for the pic... =)
hope you enjoyed...
tata...