Hey guys...
yes...
finally get my pic to JB up....
cos of the stupid loading and error...
which makes me wait for hrs to get the pic up...
there's still lots of pic un-post lo...
think I will try to find time and post... =x
lolx...
k...
one of the sunday...
where baby can't book out on the weekends...
so I spend my time with my parents...
and my dad actually come out with ideas of gg to JB...
was like took the bus from woodland there...
lots of ppl lo...
and when coming back...
OMG...
the ppl was like rushing and it's long Q lo...
were Q-ing for an hr to get on the bus to come back singapore...
lolx...
k...
here's the pic taken that day...

the first thing I buy..
lolx...



with my dad and mum... =)
while waiting for our food...




this is the burger that I had...
not so bad actually...
yummy... =)




the food we had for dinner...
yummy... =)

time for gg back...
bye JB...

the tee that I've buy....
the 2 black top is for sis and her bf...
and the micky head tee is for sis...
and the rest is mine.. =)

and the shoes that we bought...
the silver one belongs to mum...
the other 2 is mine...
hahaha...
but I had yet to wear them... =x
k la...
it's getting late...
time for bed...
nites....