
it's a damn touching and lovely story....
should watch...
hehehe...
love it to max...
all the words say in there are meaningful...
maybe to me only la...
and always feel so touch till I almost cry...
lolx...
ok...
maybe I too into it...
but that's how me and my family is...
hahaha....
if we watch one show/drama...
we will get angry, sad or happy...
if we enjoy and love that show..
lolx...
kinda weird huh....
but i think we are emotional human la...
lolx...
k...
2 more days and baby will be back... =)
and he's enjoying himself now...
he just told me that he had finish playing in the theme park there...
and very fun...
lolx...
think he enjoying life there lo...
I wish I can go play oso...
but too bad...
as of now...
have to keep working..
cos I still need the income... =x
talking about work...
it's busy busy busy...
which I dunno y...
after change our staff id...
lots of problem occur...
which is like...
making me to stuck with all the deadline which is so so near...
argg...
that's y...
after solving some of the problem...
I quickly clear it lo...
but ppl just dun corporate with me lo..
keep dragging the deadline... -_-"
which makes me think...
why should I be rushing where ppl dun...
and keep reminding ppl who dun care at all...
hated it...
but what to do...
it's my job...
so...
no choice...
hai...
but all this problem is from my the other dept la...
not my own dept giving problem... -_-
k la...
shall end here...
before I dun even know what I'm writing liao.. =x
tata...