<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2288684093561637546?origin\x3dhttp://kaozbeggaar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Disclaimer

You are @ http://kaozbeggaar.blogspot.com/.

This is my blog, so obey my rules :D
Rippers and spammers are invited to leave this place.
I am a human, I don't need you to judge what I write.
If you are unhappy with me/my blog, LEAVE then.



That Girl


Who am I?? Annie
More About me
Currently working and studying part-time.
Am attach to a lovely boy. =)
Currently still planning on what I wanna do in future.


I want!

Wish
Having good health for the ppl that I love (baby, family, friends and etc...)
Finish my degree this year 2013
Earn and save more $$$

Things I want...
Breaks
Travel
Money $_$

Lovely ppl that plays apart in my life









Darlinks

Boy
Venessa
Linda
CN BlackYong
B0ice

Simonne
Vivien
Ming xian
JT
Xueli
June

Eng Yao
Wei Lun
Wendy

Sister
Sis wedding blog
Emily
KaiLing
KaiSi
Nicholas
Aunt Hazel
Aunt Gysie

Stories of the past

♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ November 2012
♥ April 2013
♥ January 2014


Thank you

Designed by Fangmin
Inspirations from Agnes
x o x o

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Monday, February 8, 2010
`22nd birthday... @ 6:20 PM

Hello ppl...
hehehe...
after 1.5 week...
I finally finish with all my celebration and gathering...
for my birthday... =)
yes...
am currently 22 years old...
kinda getting old liao...
lolx...
but I'm still the youngest in my dept so...
I can't say I'm old here...
lolx...
k...
lots of pic for update...
lolx...
yes..
all are pic for my birthday... =)
here's the first gift that I've received... =)



yes...
it's the kuromi and my melody cup...
=)
think I did post it up...
hehehe...
cos it's about my birthday stuff...
so post it again...
so cute right...
hehehe...
love it lots...
thanks to sis... =)
and...
the second gift was from baby...



yes...
the spring edition watch from 25hrs...
been wearing it...
lolx...
spring baby wear spring watch...
hahaha...
nice... =)
thanks to dear... =)
and here comes the gathering and celebrations...
it started on 22nd Jan...
yes...
baby buy me my favourite browines at coffeebean... =)
just a little celebration with him...
cos he had confinement on the weekend before my birthday... =(
kinda sad huh...
but it's ok la...
there's more to go...
hehehe...
and the following week...
fri..
which was on 29th Jan...
went back to RP...
yes...
RP...
cos of the linda...
so...
we (polymates) had our gathering there...
cos she say she missed the school food...
so...
yup...
we went back...
not much changes...
just that there's a new open subway...
and the cafe had changed...
and we had our dinner at this new cafe...

Soup...
yummy....
mine was the mushroom soup...
it's really yummy... =)

and this is the food that we had...
YX and Oo had salad...
like...
all vegetables lo...
lolx...
and this is what we had after our main course...

Ice-cream....
yummy...
cute little cups huh... =P
and of cos...
while waiting for our food and after having our food...
pic taken.. =)

the 4 girls...
think Oo kinda lucky...
cos having 4 girls to accompany him for dinner...
hahaha...

kelly, linda and me... =)

my teammates...
for both my FYP...
but lucinda wasn't in the pic... =(

linda and Oo..
Oo say that he's kinda scared of linda...
cos linda was seating near the edge of the chair...
and he scare that the chair will break...
hahaha...
kinda funny lo...
lolx...

me and Oo... =)

Yx and Oo...
the so-called couple...
lolx...
since Year 2???
hahaha...
can't really remember...
lolx...

kelly and linda...

kelly and me...
she's kinda skinny till I look so so fat right...
lolx...
and it's the first time I'm out with her... =)

me and cute little YX...

the couple and their little kid???
hahaha...

me with YX and her little one....

happy me with the little one...
btw...
this little one belongs to kelly...
not sure why she bring it...
hahaha...
but it's good la...
lolx...
at least having something to take pic with....

and the gathering was for the 2 of us...
cos we are the feb babies...
me-> 1 feb
linda-> 12 feb

the pre-birthday gathering... =)
enjoy it lots...
cos had lots of chat, jokes... =)


and the gifts from them... =)
thanks...
and on 30th Jan... (Sat)
went out with ben and her friends...
no pic taken... =(
yup...
went to eat and k- box... =)
kinda weird that day...
think I'm kinda shy to sing...
hahahaha...
cos both of ben's friends are guys...
so...
yup..
and thanks the ben...
I get birthday treat from her friend...
lolx...
thanks alot... =)
on 31st Jan...
I slept till damn late...
was out with my parent only around 5pm???
we 3 walk (cos my sis have training and 2 of bro don't wanna go out...) to boonlay market..
we had a mini celebration for me...
Of cos...
we went there for Stringray meal... (Sk's parent shop)
love it always...
cos it's really yummy... =)
and we had been there since I was 5 or even earlier???
hahaha...
I oso not very sure liao...
and the taste will never failed me and my family lo...
hahaha...
and it's a treat from mum... =)
k...
on my actual day...
we had steamboat celebration at my house...
had invited sis's bf, Sheng, Yi and er jiu over... =)


2 tables as always... (unless it's for my family only it will be one table)
lolx...
lots of food prepared by mum but was a treat from dad... (cos he do the payment)
hehehe...
eat till damn damn full... =)
yummy...
and of cos...

me with my birthday cake... =)
it's a gift from sis's bf..
thanks alot... =)
and pic taking session was on...

me and my lovely parent...

me and er jiu... =)

me and MC... =)

me and sis...
actually had lots of pic taken with her...
but I'm too lazy to post all up here...
plz view it at my facebook there... (if you know)

Yi, me and sheng...
sheng was the one seating next to me...
his birthday was the day before mine...
haha...
so...
happy birthday to us..,
lolx...

me with the boys...
cos all younger than me...

me with sis and her boy....
and it's time...

was damn PS and happy when they sang me the birthday song...
hahaha...

I wish I wish...
wishing-list never-ending...
lolx...

wind blow wind....

cutting the cake session... =P

yes...
time to eat the cake...
please help yourself...
lolx...

and the gift received...
hehehe...
cute little gift from my cousin and ang bao from uncle... =)
thank you...
and on 4th feb...
went to PS to meet up with kelly, linda and Ven after work...
was the first to reach...
so...
I went to get linda's birthday gift...
hahaha...
and we had sakae Teppanyaki...


first time eating at sakae Teppanyaki so was like...
huh...
sakae really got Teppanyaki...
lolx...


cute right...
it's our chawanmushi...
hahaha...
they used the onion as a bowl...
lolx...

and the little leave...
hahaha..
yes..
it's a wasabi... (did I spell it correctly??? lolx)
cute huh...
and of cos...
pic pic pic...

me and ven... =)
had not get to see her for 1 month????
hahaha...
after the x'mas clubbing...
nice to see her... =)

kelly and linda...
poking time...
lolx...
not sure what I'm talking about...
hahaha..
it's ok la...
cos they wanted to take this pic to show lucinda...
lolx...
and after the meal...
we get to know that the chief that served us was kelly's friend- friend...
and it's the person that her friend dislike???
lolx...
and pic with the chief...
cos he wanted...
lolx...

and...

pic of us 4 only...
hahaha...
and on 5th feb...
another birthday treat from 2 of my colleague...
Angeline and Jacqueline... =)
sakae sushi with them.. (yes... again sakae...)
hahaha...
was like so shy to place an order...
but they keep order ex stuff for me to eat...
lolx...
so PS...
and really eat till damn full..
hahaha...
thanks ya... =)
yes..
that's all for my birthday celebration... =)
really thanks alot...
for those who make your time out for me... =)
really enjoy...
and I know I'm blessed...
hahaha...
and thanks oso...
for those who remember my birthday...
and thanks for every wishes... =)
k..
shall end here...
think the post is damn long liao...
lolx...
tata... =)



Right-click forbidden ♥
Ask from me if you want codes.