`x'mas baking time 2... @ 7:35 PM
Hello...
I'm back to work... =)
yes...
this means that I've finish baking...

cookies...
ok...
not as nice as the pic above...
but the taste should be yummy... =x
hehehe...
spend almost or more than 24 hrs to bake the cookies...
so...
ppl who received it shall know how much effort I put in..
lolx...
and for now..

this is how I look...
lolx..
for the 2 nite...
lolx...
especially yesterday...
lolx...
and yesterday...
met bao again...
to buy bbq stuff....
and I've spend $46.45 for that already...
OMG...
before meeting him...
I finishing doing the dough for the cookies that I wanna bake for baby...
and lucky...
I manage to do so... =)
after buying the bbq stuff..
it's baking time again...
only manage to finish baking all the cookies at 1am...
and thanks to sis for helping to pack my cookies... =)
love ya.. muacks... =P
hehehe..
and had just finish giving the cookies to my dept ppl... (19 ppl in total)
hope they like it...
will be meeting my lovely ben later...
yes...
of cos to pass her cookies and had lunch with her.. =)
and oso...
will be meeting...
linda, ven, Oo, yx, zy later at nite...
and may shee ying...
cookies are ready for them too...
and not forgetting to set aside cookies for GY gang...
gab, bao, hao, sk, jx, ray, de, du, sc and yj. =)
did not bake for jin cos he can't had it...
think will be getting him something else... =)
and oso cookies for my baby and 2 new friends KC and Alex... =)
hope everyone will enjoy it... =)
after all the baking...

I felt tired and sleepy...
but...
think it's worth doing it... =)
and...
I just saw this notice..

althought I know I'll be having a half day work tml as early as this notice was out...
but...
it's like without this notice...
I will still worry if it's true or not...
so...
now...
no more worries and will be having my half day tml... =)
and Merry X'mas to all...
shall end here...
tata...