Hello...
I'm back...
been quite free for this 3days... =)
was watching somde drama on youtube...
lolx...
or using facebook...
but too bad...
can't get to play games in facebook...
hai...
actually...
should meet charlotte and ven today...
to celebrate charlotte 21st birthday...
but...
charlotte suddenly cancel it...
but good thing is...
meeting up with that little ven at jp later...
cos she wanna go and get shoes for her work...
cos her current shoes spoil liao...
lolx...
didn't get to talk on phone with baby yesterday...
cos when he call..
I was bathing...
and when I done with my bathing...
I called back...
he was sleeping liao...
so...
yup...
ok...
back to work...
nth for me to do now...
think becos everyone is busy taking their off leave...
hai...
as for me...
I only left with 6 days leave...
think I won't take it la...
cos no where to go oso...
wanna go oversea...
no money...
so...
no point to take leave oso...
cos if I take...
oso will rot at home....
cos oso no money to shop what...
Zzz...
wonder when can I really start to save up for my studies sia...
Zzz...
and talking about studies...
I've made up my mind...
I've decided to take up business course at SIM...
cos SMU only having engineering course for the part-time one...
so...
only SIM have more...
thus..
I've decide to take up course from there...
think ven oso wanna take...
should go with her to study our degree ba... =)
ok...
taalking about studies...
reminds me on driving test...
ANG RUI YAN...
when can you go down to BBC to Top up your account sia....
it's like...
you already pass the basic so so long liao...
ppl whom sarted late...
had already get their driving liasie...
What about you sia...
still rotting in your own world...
Zzz...
ok...
think I really getting lazy already...
hai...
really have to wake up and plan on my goal liao...
if not...
I dunno where I wanna go and where should I go toward....
hai...
k...
I found this pic on the web...
think it's nice...

now I know...
why the ring is in round shape other then to fit it in to the finger...
it's a symbol of heart...
no wonder ring is used when ppl get married... =)
k la...
before I talk more rubbish...
I shall end here...
tata...