hello...
I'm back...
it's friday...
this weekseem to pass fast???
maybe becos I had a training for 1.5 days...
or should say is a enjoying training with lots of games...
and it's fun and nice to know new ppl through the training...
but...
I dun really remember much of their names...
lolx..
k...
work goes back as to normal after the 1.5 days of training..
it's bored again..
lolx...
it's 4.15pm now already...
2 more hours to go...
hai...
feeling sleepy already...
o..
btw...
there's an off day for me... =)
but still think when should I take it...
hai...
so sian huh...
dear's birthday next week..
still thinking of booking a chalet....
should I book it???
wonder if hao they all free to go ma...
should I book? should I???
argg...
if I book..
when should I book it on..
cos confirm with boy already...
he only can book out on sat...
which is on his birthday...
Zzz...
so how...
should I book a 2day 1 night...
or 3day 2 night?
hai...
plus I not yet done with the present...
hai...
btw...
just saw a colleague...
yes...
she took no pay leave for like 1-2 years...
and she came back...
just noted that she came back and tell our boss that she don't wanna work liao...
lolx...
weird huh...
ok...
think there's nth much to update already..
tata...