`baby's 21st birthday... @ 7:24 AM
hello...
I'm back... =)
today...
there's pic updated... =x
lolx...
ok...
had not updated any pic up for so so long...
lolx
cos I simply too lazy to open/on my lappy at home...
thus...
lots of pic are stored in my hp or cam...
lolx...
here'r some pic taken on sat and sun...
yes...
to celebrate baby birthday... =)
first of all...
we went to geylang to eat crabby at No signboard...


this salted a=egg crab really super nice...
yummy..
and baby friends join us too..

KC (black) and Alex(White)...
lucky they are here to join us...
if not we sure dunno where to go next or to order what to eat...
lolx...
so...
after eating...
we wen to cash studio to sing...

enjoying the singing session... =)

the 4 of us...
and after the sing session...
it's already 12 midnight liao...
no more train...
thus, me and baby went to find nite bus...
lucky there's one nite bus heading to jurong...
the next day...
I thought baby won't one to cut and blow candle...
or even eat the cake that I've made...
so...
was kinda sad...
cos suppose to do it on his birthday itself...
but end up we went out till too late le...
and was like to tired liao...
lucky what I think was wrong sia...
baby sleep till 4-5pm and suddenly wake up...
he went to wash up and came in the room...
and told me..
"I waiting for you wor..."
I was like huh...
wait for me for what???
lolx..
then I realise he wanna cut the cake..
lolx..
and here it is...

the birthday cake made by me..
kinda ugly???
but really not so bad lo...
first time ma...
lolx...
but baby sis still think it's sweet...
lolx...

so....

Hope you like the gift and celebrations... =)
will be having a belated one with winnie and GY gang soon...
tata...