`weekend is here... =) @ 7:49 PM
back...
hehehe...
it's friday...
and today don't need to work till 7pm....
so...
5.30pm can knock off from work le... =)
but...
maybe next week or the next next week will go back to 7pm then can knock off... =(
but ok la...
kinda get use but still prefer to knock off early cos very tiring to work till 7pm everyday...
hehehe...
dear POP already...
and he's now free...
which means I get to see him everyday...
hahaha...
so happy...
but next tues to thurs...
he will be going to macau...
gonna miz him...
and on 22nd...
he will be going to his unit liao...
hai...
but still good la...
at least I still have time with him... =)
working now...
so bored and sian...
and I bring down big boxes of toner and A4 paper again...
heavy....
but what can I do...
have to bring down myself...
if not...
my colleague gonna nag...
Zzz...
wonder why I have to do this job...
carry so heavy thing by myself...
and there's noone there to help...
even when a guy saw me carry this bulky thing...
Zzz...
they just close both of their eyes lo...
hai...
yesterday was quite sick...
lucky did not fall sick lo....
lolx...
feel better now...
but still sleepy...
and stomach feeling weird weird one...
hahaha...
there had been new job assign to me...
which mean I will get more busy then before...
but problem now is...
I dunno what I should do sia....
even the person who suppose to tell me what I have to do...
he oso unsure lo...
lolx...
think someone else will teach me ba...
if not they will nag again...
Zzz...
my dept added 2 new comes... (IT person)
cos CPF is running new project...
the one you will see on TV...
CPF LIFE...
but...
I not sure what iszit about...
so...
dun ask me...
lolx...
think I simply too bored....
but I don't wanna ask for more job....
cos once I ask...
one of my colleague will ask me do lots of things one lo...
the one that will give me last min work and give stun one...
lolx...
ok...
shall treasure my free time now...
if not..
next time might not have free time liao lo...
lolx....
k la...
shall end here...
tata... =)