hey guy...
back again...
yup..
working still...
hai...
been working till 7pm for 2week already....
so sian...
so tired...
so bored...
so busy...
argg...
work really suck like hell...
been doing shit stuff...
and doing work for others...
cos of my education...
just a diploma...
so that's what I can do...
doing work where ppl should do themselves...
argg...
wonder why I can ta han for 6 long months...
lolx...
just dunno why I still hang on here...
maybe becos I'm afraid that I can't find a work out there cos of the econ...
hai...
and I just dunno what I wanna work as...
so...
just work for the sick of money...
hai...
boring life...
and this month till next or oct is a freeze month...
which is cannot take leave...
if you want to take leave...
MUST give a valid reason...
hai...
and just now...
I dunno it at all...
only when I was applying for 2 days leave...
then my sup told me and ask me for reason...
and I've cancel and change to one day leave...
and the reason is...
I wanna attend my bf POP day...
lolx...
thought she will reject it..
but she approve it... =)
that's good for me...
but dear don't seem like wanting me to go...
cos I think he scare I will feel bored cos nth to see and do actually...
so he will confuse of dunno want me to go or not to go...
and I oso confuse about it...
and he initially he don't want me to apply leave then I cancel the 2 days leave...
then he say up to me whether to take 1 or 2 days leave...
he say 2 days then can oso accompany me to shop...
Zzz...
dear...
Sorry...
I cancel the leave liao..
really sorry about it... =(
but I still got 1 day leave...
althought I know that after your POP...
only will left little time to spend together...
but I'm happy enough... =)
initially I oso thought of taking 2 days so can spend another day with you...
but I scare you will be unhappy about it... =x
so I cancel it...
lolx...
sorry wor... =(
k la...
shall end here...
*dear... get well soon k... =)time spend with you is getting short...that's y we cherish the time spend together alot... =)