back here...
just came here to write some thoughts...
been working at cpf for about 6 months soon...
that would mean that I will be a confirm staff soon too....
my contact is 1 year...
thus, I wonder what I wanna do after that...
continue with this job or find another one???
or go futher study as part-time or full-time???
all this thoughts had been wondering in my mind...
but I just dunno what I want to do...
hai...
if I don't work...
there will not be any income for me to study, pay bill and even continue with my fixed deposit...
hai...
plus...
income for my parents...
hai...
I've work for 6 months already...
but I didn't get to save up any $$$ other than my fixed deposit plan...
wonder where all my $$$ gone...
hai...
I really dunno where I spend on....
Zzz....
ok...
so...
job must continue...
but...
dunno whether to stay on this job or to find a new one...
hai...
ppl telling me that this job is a golden bowl...
say must hold on it...
cannot let go...
cos it's a gov job...
but...
I'm still not very sure about it...
hai...
on study part...
not sure of what to take up...
but I sure that I wanna get a degree for myself...
just wonder which degree to take...
and since I will be on a full-time job...
study will be part-time....
think it will be hard to cope with....
but...
I will try...
but now...
think of the school to choose...
the course to take...
it's like already making me headach liao...
hahaha...
but I guess I would like to take up tourism related course ba....
just find it interesting...
but not sure if that's what I really want... =)
other than taking a part-time degree...
I oso would like to learn some new language and activity...
new language like korean, japan and etc...
activity like dance, swimming and etc...
lolx...
yes...
I dunno how to swim...
so...
I wish to learn it... (but still scare of water)
lolx...
ok...
all the course need $$$ too...
I aim to finish degree by 26 years old...
and finish a degree will took me 2-3years time....
thus...
I guess I will try my best to save up as much as I can for now till I reach 23...
by than...
I will had the $$$ to study for my degree...
but...
this is just a planning for now...
as time pass...
plan will oso be change...
as for now...
this is what I plan for myself...
hope there will not be much changes to my plan... =)
ok...
finish on my thoughts already..
hmm...
yesterday...
dear call...
yup...
he sound so sick...
hope he will get well soon... =)
k...
think there's nth much to update already..
shall end here..
tata... =)
*Pray hard for you to get well and recover soon... =) Muacks.. love ya...