`miz... @ 11:10 PM
Hey guys...
yes...
I'm finally back here...
lolx..
now had some free time...
so...
here I am to update some stuff ba....
hahaha...
trying to edit the photo...
but not much time or simply lazy...
lolx...
ok...
will update pic k... =x
1 week didn't see dear le..
cos he have fuel camp...
around 2 weeks cannot book out....
1 week...
dear oso cannot contact me...
so...
yesterday was so so happy to received sms from dear...
argg...
so miz him...
hehehe...
work was fine...
just that...
had to worktill 7 pm everyday cos the PTEST going on...
that's oso help me to pass my weekday faster.... =)
last friday...
went running with yiling and sis....
feel so god to run...
hahaha....
shall go running again... (hope so... =x)
yesterday...
went jp withmy parent, mc and sis...
treat them to eat at pizza hut for the early celebration of mum's birthday....
spend 100.85 for that dinner only...
cos plus GST and Service charge...
hai...
so ex...
but..
once in a while still fine for me....
if not...
I will broke till dunno how liao...
hahaha....
buy noodle (those not cook one) at the shop beside NTUC extra....
so I can cook it and had it with boy...
hehehe..
k la...
shall end here...
cos gonna start work liao...
bye...
*Must take good care of yourself ya...Muacks...I miz you so so much too... =)