`my week.. @ 2:00 AM
Hey guys...
I'm back to work...
was like on leave for 1 whole week... =)
spend most of my time with dear...
or should say is like everyday...
hahaha...
hmm...
1 st of work after the leave...
was like damn busy...
just had my own time like only now... (4-5pm)
Zzz...
morning...
reach my office...
my table was like in a mess...
lots of doc, invoice....
and went I log in to my company system to see my mail...
was like OMG...
400 plus too 500 email to be clear...
hahaha...
lucky most of them is non my business one...
if not...
sure die...
lolx...
had clear all the invoice from my side...
and pass it to my colleague already...
about 12- 14 invoice to be clear by my colleague...
lolx...
and I also done with issuing temp pass, filing and etc...
now that I've clear all..
which mean others have to suffer...
cos they suddenly got lots of stuff to clear...
lolx...
happy for me but feel sorry for them...
hmm...
today is 13 july...
which means..
dear went to NS this morning...
kinda miz him already... =)
think he miz me too...
lolx...
ok...
let's talk about last week ba... (pic will be up soon..)
last last sat... (4th july)
meet up with dear and jp and headed to orchard to meet up with dear's friends...
after meeting them...
we went to cash studio to sing... =)
after sing...
was like around 6pm already...
I then went off to my cousin's 21st birthday and dear went to play Lan with his friends....
on sun... (5th july)
sleep till 2.30pm...
lolx...
wake up, wash up and etc...
double check to stuff that I've pack the previous night...
cos will be off to redang at night... =)
after checking/ finish packing...
went to watch tv...
and around 5.30pm...
went to bath and change up...
went to dear's house to meet him and had dinner at his place... (dunno why every time I go oversea.. sure will rain on the day itself where I going off... Zzz...)
dear's dad drive dear and me to golden mile... (when there to take bus to malaysia)
yup...
after taking 9-10 long hors of bus... (plus some stopping in between)
finally reach the place where we had to take ferry to redang..
rest for about 1-2 hrs before taking 1/2-1 hr ferry...
hehehe....
enjoyed our life there...
the place was...
nice nice nice...
haahaha...
but sad to say...
I don't have a water proof cam...
if not..
I can have lots of nice nice pic...
hahaha...
love the place...
relax and well spend... =)
pic will be up soon k...
lolx...
only back last wed... (8th july)
unpack the staff and so on..
and bath then sleep...
lolx...
the next morning...
went to find dear... =)
spend all my time with him...
we oso cook something to eat... (no pic of that)
on friday...
find dear again...
hahaha...
this time round...
we went to jp to walk and shop...
cos dear have to buy some stuff to prepare to go NS on the coming monday...
buy powder, shampoo and etc...
dear oso buy me chocolate and a small pillow... (to bring to office one...)
lolx..
after that...
we went to buy our dinner...
japan and korean food...
yummy... =)
but no pic of that...
hahaha...
on sat...
meet up with dear...
and we went to k-box... =)
cos dear agree to bring me out to sing or play bowling...
hehehe...
o ya...
while we singing...
suddenly a guy(k-box ppl) came in and ask us to take pic...
and the pic cost $2...
hehehe...
dear buy it for me... =)
and I place it in the office... (every of my colleague saw it and ask... "your boyfriend???")
lolx...
ok...
after k...
went back to dear's house and I cook noodles for me and dear...
on sun...
wake up around 11am...
fold clothes...
then went to bath and change up...
cos meeting weinie, ah du and dear at jp...
end up...
all of us late except for dear...
lolx...
went to billy bomber to eat... =)
yummy and damn full...
hahaha...
after that...
went to dear's house and slack..
and oso help to pack dear's bag...
waited for his family to came home except for his dad...
then we went to bb to meet up with his dad..
after that...
we went to eat at the place near chinese garden... (actually wanna go to no signboard but... I dunnno the way to drive there... lolx)
the food there was nice...
hehehe...
and I was like damn full la...
hahaha...
after that..
went back to dear's house...
had birdnest before headed home... =)
dear drive me back and accompany me for awhile...
I really him so much liao la...
lolx..
ok..
write till here...
tata...