`moody... @ 1:49 AM
hi guys...
hai...
again...
no mood...
just dunno why...
haha...
went to jp to look for present for my god sis as I'll be going to her 21st birthday this sat...
after walking 2 hrs...
still...
nothing brought...
so decide to go home...
cos shop lone really makes me feel more lonely...
wonder why...
hai...
at work now of cos...
wonder will ven meeting me later anot...
cos she say will confirm by today..
cos of her work...
hai...
think will be going to jp lone again ba...
cos going to help dear to buy a no cam hp...
cos the one he borrow from his sis was a faulty one..
cos when he call..
you can't heard him talking...
hai..
for now...
we just sms...
I'm already happy about it...
he sms me the period on when he'll be out, finsih bmt and the complete of NS...
he'll book out on next sun (27 july) or the following mon(28 July)...
he will finish his BMT on 5th Aug...
and will only complete NS on 12 May
2011..OMG...there's still a long way to go... =(
trying to make time pass faster...
I'm starting to plan on dear's 21st birthday...
he ask me not to..
but..
it's 21st birthday leh...
Once in a life time and it represent the key to adult life...
so I think still must at least celebrate... =)
will plan...
anyone can suggest where to celebrate...
hahaha...
been thinking of present present present...
lolx...
I wish to give him something special...
that's y...
I'm having headach on thinking of present...
but at least I think of something already...
lolx...
of cos cannot write here...
cos he will be viewing this...
hahaha...
today...
work was fine...
and the time pass really fast... =)
now it's 5.04pm...
wow...
which means...
I'm going to knock off from work le...
good??? bad???
hai...
nth much...
just feel like writing something down here...
tata... =)
*you know I miz you badly??? =( Time..plz pass abit faster...