Hey...
yeah...
finally finish uploading sentosa pic...
lolx...
take like few hour to upload sia...
lolx...
ok...
here's the pic to sentosa with linda and ven...
enjoy pic...
hehehe...

early in the morning...
with met...
lolx...


this is the food that we bring...
yummy...
and both of them take off shirt....


so silm hor...
lolx...
I too fat liao... so...
I wear tank top...
hehehe...
and linda was busy...

after that...
we enjoy the food that we bring...
and pic taking...
hehehe...






beatiful sea view...
yeah...





we three enjoy so much...
lolx...
but I just don't like the sun...
cos...
I get sun burn easily...
hehehehe...







yeah...
me and ven love to play in the sea...
hehehe...
after few hours...
for like 4 to 5 hours???
hehehe...
and we went to wash up...


tidy up and off we go...

while waiting for the tram...


hehehe...


on the tram/ mini bus...







ok...
after the sentosa trip is not coming to the end yet...
next...
we went to k...
hehehe...
at china toen there....

this is the 1st drinks with order...

and this is the 2nd order....
of cos...
we didn't k all the way without pic taking...
hehehe...








ven enjoying the fruits...
hahaha...






after k...
we went to walk around...
and pic taking again...


k...
end of the pic...
will upload more...
tata...