Hi guys...
yes...
I'm working now...
and was like...
from morning till now...
there's nth for me to do...
argg..
so bored...
but good...
cos $$$ still comes into my pocket...
lolx...
actually I suppose to have work to do...
but...
I finish everything yesterday..
thus...
now there's nth for me to do...
sob sob...
feel so bad..
cos nth to do still can get the paid...
zzz...
but when I'm busy...
I pray to have free time...
lolx...
I think I have a weird think...
lolx...
but so far so good la...
I still able to handle the work given by many ppl...
lolx...
hope everything will be fine for me...
hahaha...
below are the list of things that I have to handle for my job..

quite a number of things that I handle by me huh...
but...
actually quite a number of it is simple thing like booking rooms, purchase stationery (when needed) and etc...
hahaha...
ok la...
nth much to add le...
slack again...
maybe later will have thing for me to handle...
hehehe...
it's 2.25pm le...
finish work at 5.30pm...
hehehe...
ok...
end here..
tata...