I'm bored...


this is my lappy...
yes...
colourful...
my friends, faci all told me...
and ask the same question...
can u really see???
and the answer from me is the same...
Yes...
I can see...
hehehehehee...
and after UT...

slack at at again...
and on some random day...
I finish class...
and dear called...
and say he's coming to RP...
cos he driving his friend to RP oso...
so...
ask me to wait for him...

so I waited at the newspaper corner....


true???
hehehehe...

it's me...
taken pic of myself
and...
on some random day again...
lolx...
went JP and walk walk with dear...


so many ppl...

the cute shop...
it's breadtalk....

lovely cake...

nice deco...
and on some day....
I went walk walk here, walk walk there with sis at JP again...
and....
fitting room...




this one nice???
or....



this nicer????
hehehe...
end up...
I didn't buy any...
hehehehe....
and...
me and sis met this....




stupid bear and angle...
so noise pollute lo.....
and...
I buy this from breadtalk....


can see????
hehehehe...
yes....







yes...
it's JJ album...
not joking...
I buy it from breadtalk... (after I buy $10 of cake)
and I buy it at the cost of $10....
hehehehe...

an apple....

it's a hand cream...

it's a x'mas present from QinYi...
on my colleague... k la...
end here...
tatata...