hey guys...
having class now...
hahahaha....
so bored..
I think I'm a alien in this class...
ya...
hai...
dunno y..
hahahaha....
just feel left out in this class....
think this class too many DBC ppl...
which is like...
I only have one lesson the same as them...
that's y...
hahahaha...
ok...
don't talk about it le...
anyway...
after today...
I won't see them anymore...
hehehehe...
cos it's the last lesson for today...
tml will be my last day of school in RP...
good...
cos I survival in this school...
Hope my grades can pass for this sem...
cos I pon quite a number of classes le...
hai...
pray hard...
hahahaha...
fyp result is going to be out soon too...
OMG...
hahahaha...
ok...
I've got my CNY clothes le...
on monday...
I went shopping with venessa and charlotte...
sat going to genting le...
yeah...
hahahaha...
can rest for sometime before I get my job...
actually I went for some interview le...
hahahaha...
dunno whether I can make it anot.....
hmm...
ACCA lesson was fine....
gone for 3 lesson each for 2 of the module le...
hehehehe...
hope I can do it.... :)
here's some outdated pic taken....


x'mas lights around....
below are pic of me...
hehehe...





just feel bored...
hai...
and went shopping...
and at the fittings room...



I like this...
but I did not buy it...
cos it's whole piece...
thus, it's difficult to take out...
lolx...





I love it...
pic...
was bored at home...


pic...
went to one of my cosin birthday....
at chervon....
own pic taken...


it's sis...

it's me...



it's me again...
with the drinks...
lolx....
k...
tatata...