hey...
It's the 2nd day of oct le...
wow...
time fly really fast...
ah boy coming back to singapore this coming sunday...
wow...
hehehehe...
school day was ok...
just that...
I miz my first meeting today...
hai...
been working almost everyday this week... (except wed and sun)
working straight after school...
not very tired actually...
just worry that I will do wrong thing la...
hai...
hope everything will goes smoothly for me...
lolx...
hmm...
I found something...
and now then I know...
why ah boy like to eat raisins bread...
hehehe...
see this....
I found from web...
Need a quick lift before exercise? Raisins are a cheaper workout snack than pricey gels and drinks. Add them to granola, salads, hot cereals. Before using raisins in baked goods, plump them in water for 15 minutes to prevent them from becoming overly dry when baked.one way to slim down wor...
lolx...
another way is to drink lesser/ rather don't drink cocktail
When you have a drink, you burn less fat, and more slowly than usual, because the alcohol is used as fuel instead. Switch to a glass of cold water to kick up your metabolism.and to drink more water... (plain water)
Don’t mistake thirst for hunger. Staying hydrated helps keep your metabolism in high gear. Your summer body diet plan should include calorie-free quenchers, such as water, herbal or black tea, and coffee. Limit caffeinated drinks to no more than two a day