hey guys...
I'm back...
hehe...
hmm...
monday econ...
zzz...
I pon the lesson again...
OMG....
for this lesson...
I already pon the 4th time le....
OMG....
hope I don't pon next mon lesson again...
if not..
the grade will be more and more ugly....
lol...
hmm....
in school now...
last lesson for Manufacturing and Logistics Systems I le....
hehehe...
tml will be the last lesson for banking and mon would be the last lesson for econ le...
and my y3 sem1 ends...
wow...
time pass really fast huh...
before I know it...
it's over le...
btw...
I not yet know my grades for FYP1...
hope I can get B+...
hehehe...
but...
a bit scare la...
hai...
btw...
holidays is here...
I really need a job....
who can intro???
hmm...
that day I went for a interview and testing for my PC skill for work...
hmm...
I get in...
but the working hours and day is not fixed too...
hmm...
it's a admin work...
and it's near my house...
$5.50 per hour...
and I'm starting my first work on friday...
hehehe...
hmm....
but I still wanna get another job la...
hehehe...
anyone...
plz...
intro me a job...
hehehe...
thanks ya...