hello...
it's a whole new month le...
yup...
2nd of may...
wow...
fast???
slow???
haha...
having my last class for week 4 le...
wow...
fast huh...
12 more weeks to go...
and sem 1 will be down...
not forgetting my first fyp too...
hahaha...
clear clear clear....
have to clear lots of stuff...
yup yup...
haha...
there's lots of things to be done...
my day is always busy...
eat, sleep, work, school, fyp,etc...
ai yo...
haha...
tuesday I pon school again...
yup...
second time....
hai...
cos get up late...
so decide not to come to school lo...
lolx....
so...
I have to tell myself something....
RUI YAN...
PLZ WAKE UP....
lolx...
12 more weeks only...
and half of the year will be gone...
yup...
just bear with it....
and year 3 will past really fast...
hehe...
ok....
have to start work on my ppt le...
tata...
some pic of me...
taken long time ago...
hehehe...

I saw this at east coast...
nice right...
hehehe...
some pic taken....
