hey guys...
think I will be having a quick updates ba...
hahaha...
today went factory to work as per normal...
yup yup...
hahaha...
and I received 1 sms from jean...
Zzz...
forget that today is april fool...
got cheated by her....
hahaha...
then I forward that sms to 4 of my friends...
lol...
ben, mon, lucida and linda...
hahaha...
ben, mon and lucida got cheated too...
lol...
think april fool is a day to cheat your friends...
hahaha...
hmm...
will be going later...
with my bro...
going to jp to find my sis...
cos my sis wanna buy bro the self-inking stamp...
so...
I have to bring him down...
suppose to sleep now...
but...
I can't get to sleep...
dunno why...
hahaha...
something very wrong right...
lolx...
hmm...
my time table wasn't out yet...
argg....
have to check the schedule tml...
hai...
hmm...
ben ask me out on friday...
hehehe...
looking forward to it...
cos long time didn't go walk walk with her le...
hehehe....
cos we two busy with our own stuff...
yup...
jun coming back soon...
9 more days...
yup...
by the time...
my school starts le...
think if there's school on that very day... (next friday)
I will pon ba...
lolx...
school not yet starts...
I already thinking of pon...
hahaha....
ok la...
think that enough of updates for today...
bye...