|
Disclaimer You are @ http://kaozbeggaar.blogspot.com/. This is my blog, so obey my rules :D Rippers and spammers are invited to leave this place. I am a human, I don't need you to judge what I write. If you are unhappy with me/my blog, LEAVE then.
That Girl Who am I?? Annie More About me Currently working and studying part-time. Am attach to a lovely boy. =) Currently still planning on what I wanna do in future. I want! Wish Having good health for the ppl that I love (baby, family, friends and etc...) Finish my degree this year 2013 Earn and save more $$$ Things I want... Breaks Travel Money $_$ Lovely ppl that plays apart in my life |
Monday, January 14, 2008
`my first week @ 5:39 PM hello...
a new post again... yeah... about the video... wanted to upload yesterday... so.. the first thing I did was to login to blogger and start loading the video... around 8am plus.. but... load till 2 pm plus... it wasn't up yet... so... I cancel it away... so sian... think will up load it some other day... hehehe... ok.. school reopen last week... yup... this is the 2nd week of school... and it's tuesday now... that means... tml is a day off for me... yeah... hehehe... and... I looking forward to my next holiday... hahaha... 1 week.. 4days of schooling... hmm... I still have 2 more weeks to go... not adding this week... if I add this week... that means... I had 10 more days of schooling... and my holieday is here... wow... it's like... my school just start... and I'm looking forward to holiday... hahaha.... ok... the first day of school... ![]() sleepy... blur... hahaha... ![]() the slipper that I buy that day... remember... the outing with my mother??? the whole outing and I buy this only!!! hahaha... ![]() after school... meet hui to watch movie... yup... it's nice... I love it so much... hehehe... then... was like tuesday... hahaha... watch movie again... watch Aliens vs Predator 2... yeah... I went to watch it with... gab, de, jean, jin, hui and me... hahaha... it's nice... but scarely la... hahaha.... I keep screaming... lolx... then was wednesday... went back to school for the talk... 4pm to 6pm... but it ends early... 5pm... it ends... wednesday... my school was damn empty... hahaha... after the talk... I don't feel like going home... so... I went to k-box... hehehe... yeah... alone again... ![]() the black side of me... hehehe... |