hey guys...
I'm here to post again...
it's 4.02pm le...
and I'm still at school...
yup...
normally I'm off school at this time...
hahaha...
today's lesson end late...
not becos of the shot stuff...
it's about the transfering of the video from the video cam...
yup..
it takes a very long time transfer...
plus...
my team video cam give us pro again...
cannot be transfer...
argg...
hahaha...
end up...
just my team can't present the video clip...
yup..
and my team didn't do any presentation slides...
but all other teams did it...
and end up...
I did a very simple slides for all my teammates...
hahaha...
good right...
lolx..
better then nth la...
at least there's something to present at the end...
hahaha...
I feel damn sleepy and tired...
don't know why...
sian..
hahaha...
I wanna slack in class for while...
and at the same time waiting for hui to dismiss...
yup..
he wanna go k-box with me...
hehehe...
I'm gonna sing sing sing again...
weet...
ok..
I'm tired...
stop here...
bb