hmm...
I'm here again...
yup...
I'm in school...
break time ending soon...
that means time for work...
working for the third meeting presentation...
hai...
like always...
hahaha...
but today gonna do video clip too....
yup..
cos it's a web multimedia lesson...
doing shoting without edit..
which means we are doing footage...
yup..
ok...
let's not talk about the stupid presentation first...
haha...
I'm updating some pic again...
but not that one that I suppose to get from ben de...
some pic that are taken quite long ago ba...
hahaha...
think it's that x'mas time ba...




that's me...
yup..
I know...
not vry nice...
it's ugly
and I look so so so fat la...
hahaha...
but...
it's me...
so..
I share it with u guys lo...
lolx...

me again...
haha...
see my hand???
I get a burn on my hand..
it's painful ok...
but it recover now...
hahaha...
ok...
remember the previous post...
hahaha..
the art folder for my brother...
ok...
here's the ending produce...
haha...


see...
many frogs...
zzz...
and 1 is the front the other is back...
lolx...
ok...
my family were busy doing stuff again...
see...



know what's that...
it's a (桃)tao and banana...
yup...
made by my sis...
nice???
I like the banana..
hahaha...
outside selling $3 each ok...
anybody want???
you can tell me...
we will sell you at $2.50 can le...
hahaha...
and..
my sis make a pair of earring for herself...
see...

at the black background..
it's yellow in colour...

actually it's white in colour...
it's nice right..
hehe...
I love it too..
my sis oso did this...

small tao...
yup...
cute right...
hahaha...
we buy this for our parent...
but we only will give it to our parent during the 人日...
hehehe...


it's a real gold ok...
hehehe...
who is the we...
me, sis and my two brother la...
hahaha....
and...
last sat...
I went bugis with hui...
yup..
we went shopping...
and mostly...
is to get my things...
lolx...
I only take the clothes pic...
I oso buy 2 belts and 3 necklanes...
wow...
hahaha...
spend alot right...
but mostly is pay by hui...
lolx...
find it weird right...
hahaha...
but he insist in paying...
lolx...
I oso find it weird too...
hahaha...
but was a good and happy shopping with him..
cos we chat alot...
and laugh alot...
hahaha...

the white dress...
hehehe...
I like it very much...

my long pants...



my three tops...
hehehe...
ok...
yesterday...
I was busy packing my clothes...
yup...
and I throw some of my clothes away...
cos I don't really wear it le...
so...

I decide to throw it away...
since my sis keep complaining that I have many clothes...
hahaha...
but actually...
I found out that...
my sis have much more clothes then me....
hahaha...
ok la...
end here...
my lesson starts le...
tata...