ok...
I pon school again...
Zzz...
really been very lazy la...
RUI YAN!!!
what are u doing...
hai...
anyway...
I think...
I start to have the holiday mood...
hahaha...
yeah...
holiday is coming...
which is this sat...
yup...
I wanna go out...
wanna go k-box...
wanna shop..
but...
I don't have $$$...
so...
I think I'll be staying at home and rot...
or going to work ba...
hai..
ok..
hmm...
it's dec...
which mean...
it's the x'mas month too..
yup...
which mean have to spend $$$ to get present and stuff...
hai...
me and sis plan to bake...
yup..
cookies...
but I wanna bake something new...
yup...
hahaha...
think u guys will say...
don't try out new things...
cos...
it's not safe...
hahaha....
but I think I still prefer to bake the new cookies..
which I had the recipt in hand already...
hahaha...
ok...
below are some photo...
I mean some...
so...
there's more...
in the next post...


does this really look messy...
arg...
I think it looks ok to me lo...
why they keep complaining....
hai...
anyway...
nth...
hahaha..
things that I do when I feel bored...
yup...



this photo looks weird...
hahaha...



smile ya...
which I think I always do...
lolx...
ok...
bb...