bbdc....


me again la...
hahaha...
after I book the theory test...
my sis sms me and ask where am I....
lolx...
I thought she have tuition class for the children...
but end up...
she don't have a class for any children...
so she wanna go IMM...
asking me if I wanna go anot...
so...
I went to meet her at IMM....
yup...
went to walk around and shop around...
but I don't really buy anything....
yup...
good???
hahaha...
I don't really have $$$ left liao....
been spending lots of $$$ on presents for friends....
and spend $$$ to have meal with them to celebrate for them....
lolx...
so I don't have $$$ left liao...
have to save up...
for???
--> genting
--> dance classes
--> photo session
--> things that I wanna buy
hahaha...
ok...
below are all photos on my own....
taken at home....

I'm bored....
so I start to take pic....
whahaha....

smile ya... ^_^
random pictures...











ok...
all random pic...
hahaha...
this is normal pic...
here are pictures...
to make u smile...







giving u difference stupid faces...
hahaha...
ugly....
I know...
hahaha...
but...
I like it...
cos it's the simple me...
hahaha...
to make u guys smile....
:)
hope u enjoy my pic...
lolx...
after that....
I'm tired...
lolx...

emo pic... :(
below are pic that I trying to make my eyes big....
hehehe....



ok...
think u guys have enough of my pic...
hahaha...
the third post end here...
my lesson end too le...
yeah...
going off...
going home....
hahaha...
tata...