it have so long since I last post an entry...
ok...
actually...
there's nth much to post...
no pic...
school reopen for 1 week plus le...
my class was ok...
at least...
I'm in the same class as Qi fang and Zhi wang.... (the 2 person that I know)
haha...
and...
my Java faci from last sem....
is my web application faci for this sem...
yes...
it's good to have him around to help me out with the codes....
if not...
I will die...
hahaha...
so far....
school was all fine....
for the past few weeks...
lots of things happen...
but I don't wanna mention it le....
if you know that means you are close to me...
if you don't...
then don't ask le.... (if u care)
some ppl didn't get to know...
just becos....
I didn't get the chance to see them or even speak to them ba....
I only told very few ppl....
ok...
not to mention le....
tml is a off day for me...
yeah....
this sem pass very fast sia....
so fast 2nd week liao....
and my UT's is here very soon...
OMG...
wish me luck ba...
yeah...
I will work hard de...
and wish me luck too...
to complete my PP soon...
OMG...
2000 words...
and I just started it last fri or sat...
but lucky I write 1000 words or so le...
1000 words to go and I will complete my work...
STRESS....
lolx...
ok...
end my post here...
cos presentation time soon...
tata...