my mum buy my favourite seaweed for me...(around 8 large packs) hehe...

I buy this too... I buy one for dear as well... haha...

durian... I ate it yesterday night... actually I should have ate it on mon...
but I didn't ate it... becos yesterday(tues) have to find dear... (dear hate durian)
but I think it taste real nice... yummy....

hehe... cute??? dear gave it to me... cos bao, hao and dear get this from the play machine(those that u can get sweets too) from the X-Zone... haha...
today...
I didn't go to work...
yup...
cos I go out with perky, ben, wz, pek jie, ky and arangon...
we went to celebrate for perky's birthday... (his actual birthday is tml)
hehe...
went to pepper lunch for our dinner...
haha...
I love the salmon fish that I've order...
yummy...
ermm...
actually we went to walk around...
haha...
think it's a great outing...
hehe...

me... waiting for wz... cos only the tao of us having extra lesson today... Zzz...
today's account was ok... (cos I've been going around to teach every team la...) so tried...lolx... and end up... all the teams have the same thing as me... lolx...

ermm... this is the salmon fish that I have... but the pic don't look delicious...

I'm back home ya... hehe...

I'm tried le...
this is my last pic...
have to turn in early...
if not...
tml I will faint...
haha...
k la...
post in next time...
tata...