I'm so moody today...
Zzz....
maybe I'm feeling sleepy...
maybe there's soemthing troubling me... (which I dunno what is it)
maybe it's monday... (so having monday blues)
I dunno la...
just don't have any ideas on what happen to me...
hai...
hmm...
start my post again...
ermm...
friday didn't attend school...
cos I woke up late... (8am)
Zzz...
so I went to find dear...
yeah...
as per normal ya...
then on sat...
as per normal...
went to work at the factory...
then after work...
went to play bb...
actually didn't play la...
hahaha...
seat there and chat with Jean...
hahaha....
it's been so long since we last meet up...
but i think there will be lots of meet up section le....
cos....
she is de de gf le...
hahaha....
so sweet...
lolx...
ok...
think nth much on the day liao...
sun...
went to k-box...
yeah...
although it was a last min plan...
but...
7 of us went...
wow...
there were...
Jean, de, bao, gab, sk, dear and me...
yeah...
love to sing...
hahaha...
but about to end that time...
I dunno what happen to me la...
I think I'm crazy la...
Zzz...
but I think we did have a great section la...
hahaha...
and as for today...
in school...
and nth much...
lolx...
k la...
I think I'm posting rubbish le...
tata...