u are too noise le... see... I'm awake....
on monday....


this piggy very cute right...
hehe...
I love it...
found it at a corner at Daiso...
hehehe...
so lovely...
so cute...
hahaha...
this is what I've buy from the body shop..
the shower gel and lotion....
the smell is nice... hehehe....
this is what my sis buy....
the smell is nice too....
hehehe...
this is the free gift.... Guess what's inside...
there u are....
this is the free gift...
all of them smells good...
hahahaha...
the things that we've got from the body shop...
here's mine and dear's hard disk...
160 GB.... wow....
on tuesday....

K-box time....
see.... my bro love to sing alot... so do I.... hahaha...

It's me.... hehehe...

another pic with my bro.....

my sis.... hahaha... dunno where is she looking at...

my sis and bro...
see...
they love to sing ya....
I love it too....
hahaha....
on friday...
that's today...

outside cinema....
there this two guard...
many ppl crowd around them...
and take pictures...
and they don't have any expression...
as if they are a statue....
hahaha...

see...
this weird lady...
looks like a doll...

then...
there's this three weird mexico dressing guys....
lolx....

this car is cool right???

this is cool....
it's nice...
and I want to have it...
hahahaha...

I'm back....
after Yj's birthday celebrations...

in the lift...
back home....

here I am...
at home le....

what's inside???

all this....
hahaha...
actually...
on the below want only...
inside the cocoa trees bag....

see.... this is the chocolate that I've buy from the cocoa trees shop...


the five difference style of frogie.... hahaha....

the waffle biscult... brought from my mum...
k la...
that's the end of my photos section...
tata...