`account day... @ 7:17 AM
ermm...
actually nth to do...
so feel like adding a post to my blog...
yup...
today have have to go school too...
Zzz...
cos I pick up one of my year 3 module to study...
financial accounting....
if not...
I will be at home...
having a good long sleep...
lolx...
Nvm...
bocoming back to my day of school...
ermm...
actually i don't have mood in the morning...
lolx...
I was awake at 7am plus...
Zzz..
think I'm going to be late..
so I took my own sweet time to prepare before going out...
but I'm still on time...
and somemore...
5mins early...
lolx...

me... in the lift to class.... Zzz...
during the first meeting...
I don't really feel like speak, thinking or work...
but at least I look through the problem of the day...
and the worksheet...
Zzz...
I just simply don't have the mood to do account...
then first breakout...
I ask my faci some question...
but still..
I don't have the mood to do anything...
so I went for break...
went to eat something...
alone...
Zzz...

I'm on my way to canteen...
after having my food...
I went back for lesson again...
this time..
I at least have some mood in doing work...
so I start to solve the problem...
yup...
I do up the purchases account, sales account, account receivable, account payable, cash & bank account, Inventory, trail balance, trading, p&L and balance sheet...
yeah...
all...
I did it myself...
hahaha...
and I got it all right..
wow...
first time...
I'm so so happy...
hahaha...
ok la...
that the end of my lesson part...

time to go home le...

on my way back le...
k la...
I think the rest will be the same...
as you guys will know la..
work...
zzz...
I waste $$$ today again...
cos I took cab...
Zzz....
anyway...
who cares...
it's me that spend it...
lolx...
tata...