`K-box again... hahaha... and Mother's day... @ 8:06 AM
it's sunday....
haha..
it's mother's day...
yup yup...
hehehe...
I sleep till around 10am....
and I'm awake...
hahaha...
then went to prepare...
cos...
I'm meeting up and ben and her primary school friend...
ye jie...
yeah...
when to K-box again...
whahaha...
sing sing sing...
haha...
we went to sing at 2pm...
actually can sing till 7pm...
but we leave at 6pm...
cos...
I have to go home and pick up my mother...
we have to go yew tee to meet up with all my relative...
cos we are celebrating Mother's day together...
and of cos...
celebrate one of my cousin's birhtday...
hehe...
hmm...
here are some photos I took in K- box...
during next post...
will be all the photos that we had took during our bbq celebrations...
o...
btw...
all my relative think that I looks pretty with my new hair style...
hahaha...

this is ben... hehe....

saw this match... hahaha.... they are so cute....