hey...
here's me...
miz me???
lolx...
hmm...
think I will not be posting tml...
cos....
I having chalet...
hahaha...
so...
think tml will not be here...
hehe...
don't miz me too much...
hahaha...
hmm...
brought all the things I need for bbq le ba....
tml will meet up with dear then both of us went to the chalet place and check in first....
hmm...
today...
went to find dear...
haha...
so long didn't go his house and...
sleep on his bed...
dots...
I miz his bed...
hahahaha...
his bed is nice to sleep on....
as per normal....
I will fall asleep while he is playing his game....
lolx
actually we have been quarrel this few days too...
dots...
but was settle....
cos we meet up...
and things will be solve very easy huh....
whahahaha....
think is a good thing for us...
cos we can solve our problem easily...
just meet up and things can be solve....
hahaha...
have to sleep early today...
hahaha....
this few days didn't get to sleep early...
but for sure is that...
today I will be asleep early...
haha...
cos tml will be busy and fun....
need energy!!!
so must charge it by today
hahaha...
so I end here le...
tata...