`2 rounds of running was a success again... @ 10:43 AM
hey hey....
here's today post...
hehehe...
went running today...
hehehe...
2 rounds again....
yeah....
hahahaha...
suppose to meet up at 9 am for running....
but I was late for 1 hour....
OMG....
hahaha...
but the others went for breakfast when I reach...
lolx....
I only saw hao and bao there running short distance run at the bb court....
then I went to run on my own first....
when I reach back...
the rest were there le....
hahaha....
so...
went for second round with the rest....
except for hao....
cos he stay to take care of our bag....
yup....
btw...
the ppl that go for the morning run are....
bao and hao (as mention), Yj, gab, Jx, jin, ray, Sk and his cousin and dear
whahaha...
after running...
we went to play bb as per normal la.... (de de join us too)
whahaha....
then play till half way.... (actually play for few hours liao la)
start to rain heavily.... (around 2 plus)
so we stay under a block....
we start to play around...
and seat down to play true or dare too...
hahaha...
was so fun after all huh....
lolx...
hmm...
went back around 4 plus to 5... (by the time... rain getting smaller le)
but only me, bao, gab and dear went home la.....
the rest went to eat.....
hmmm...
reach home around 5 plus....
eat something....
and rest for while...
then wake up around 6.30pm....
for work.....
and now...
I'm here....
whahaha....
school reopen soon....
will be more tried soon....
and damn busy....
lolx...
hmm...
here's one of the photos that we took that day....
when we (ben ben, mon mon and aragon) go outing and K-box....

k la...
enough of posting for today le...
tata...