here I go again....
when running and play bb today...
yeah...
same as last sunday...
lolx...
but today there's 3 more ppl join us running...
last sunday...
there's gab, ray, jx, hao dear and me...
but today...
Sk, bao and jin join us too...
hehe...
love to run...
lolx..
although I'm not that fast as compare to them...
but I try my best to run and complete...
so I feel great...
lolx..
but the only weird thing is...
I didn't perspire much...
so last and this week jx and ray ask me the same question...
"did u run ma? why u didn't perspire one?"
lolx...
I did run...
but I dunno why I didn't perspire...
dots......
haha...
but anyway...
I'm planning to run two rounds next coming sunday...
think I will perspire by then...
hehe...
yeah...
oh ya...
after running...
when to have our lunch...
lolx..
KFC again....
many ppl will ask...
"why u all go for running??? "
lolx...
actually...
we go running for fun....
dots...
after having our lunch...
we went to play bb...
yeah...
haha...
oh ya...
de de oso join us after his work...(just like last week)
lolx...
so...
we had 10 ppl today...
hehe...
so we play 5 Vs 5 then 3 Vs 3 and so on...
lolx...
play till very late...
7 plus to 8...
then went to buy noodles for sister and of cos for myself...
de de, hao and dear accompany me to buy the noodles...
then hao, dear and me take bus when de de walk home....
on the bus...
we chat alot...
lolx....
about the bb thing....
lolx...
then reach home already 9 plus...
go bath and eat my noodle...
and here I am post a blog...
lolx...
I'm simply too bored now...
maybe will sleep very early today...
but I'm sure I will sleep before 1.30am...
cos dear want me to sleep before 1.30am...
whaha...
so I have to do so...
lolx...
yesterday can't get to sleep again...
3 plus to 4 plus...
I'm still not asleep...
dots...
I must be mad this few days...
lolx...
k la...
will sleep early today...
cos I'm feeling a bit sleepy now...
so I end here ya...
tata.. ^_^