`2 rounds of running was a success... @ 7:34 AM
I'm here....
lolx...
posting start now...
hmm....
last night...
I went to bed around 11pm...
but...
I can't get to sleep...
damn it...
no matter what I do... (listen to songs, count sheep, close my eyes, etc...)
hai...
what on earth is going on with me this few days...
been like this for quite sometimes le...
hai...
hope it won't be like this today...
hmm...
went for running today...
yeah...
feel so good after running...
oh ya...
I'm not late this time round....
but I'm early by 10min...
while other were late about 30 mins....
lolx...
poor me and sk whom reach there on time...
lolx....
but...
i think I can't say anything la...
cos the last two times...
I'm late for 45mins each...
lolx...
hmmm...
so lets get on with the running part...
lolx...
but first...
the ppl that run today were sk(as mention), hao, JX, ray, gab, dear and me...
yup...
I actually run two rounds today... (as I promise myself to do so)
yeah...
so it was a success for me...
lolx..
althought I'm feeling sleepy...
lolx...
when I did my second round...
hao actually saw me running my second round...
so he told the others...
then was like they (ray, JX, dear and gab) oso go for another round of running too...
dots...
they actually just wanna catch up with me...
but actually it was good to see them accompany me to run...
hahaha...
then finish our second round....
it's time for hao to run...
cos we all run 2 rounds already...
so very quite tried...
I told them to rest lor...
while I accompany hao to run to caltex and back...
hahaha...
yeah...
I wanna lost weight...
hahaha...
think if I keep on running and playing bb...
eat less...
and take pills...
I will slim down soon ba...
hope it will really works for me...
yeah...
I really wanna slim down la...
dots...
then we went to eat... ( hate this)
lolx...
cos we went to KFC and eat...
wow...
was like...
I've been eating KFC meals for three time this week le...
I almost vomit out today...
lolx...
so I eat very very slow...
hai...
then finish eating...
off we go...
wanna play bb...
but then...
the heavy rain is here...
lolx...
so we wait and wait for the rain to stop...
but then...
it didn't stop...
so we end up going home...
cos I'm damn sleepy...
the rest too...
hahaha...
but before I end my posting...
u know???
where are we when we were waiting for the rain to stop???
hahahaha...
we were at the playground... (those in/under the building one...)
hahaha..
were playing and chatting...
lolx...
hmm...
I have to get pictures from dear first...
so I post all the pictures in another blog lastest by tml...
hahaha...
k la..
I end here le...
later around 3am to 4am have to wake up...
cos have to go and help my parents to work in the factory...
have to sleep early...
so nite nite ya...
tata...